Foro Cazadores de Pips
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Me Gusta y Comparto
Get Adobe Flash player
COPIADORA DE MT4 Aw
Palabras claves

luis  indicadores  curso  

COPIADORA DE MT4

4 participantes

COPIADORA DE MT4 Empty COPIADORA DE MT4

Mensaje  lolobv Vie Mar 29, 2013 7:27 am

Hola:

Q tal? Alguien sabe de alguna copiadora de MT4 full que esté bien?

Muchas gracias

Saludos suorden
lolobv
lolobv
Cazador avanzado

Temas Temas : 345
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 02/04/2012
Localización Localización : Gijón

COPIADORA DE MT4 Empty Re: COPIADORA DE MT4

Mensaje  aliascharlieman Lun Abr 01, 2013 10:26 am

Hola,
yo he usado está y me ha funcionado muy bien. viva
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Un saludo y muchos pips
aliascharlieman
aliascharlieman
Infante Cazador

Temas Temas : 64
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 06/10/2011
Localización Localización : España

Mensaje  karl20 Lun Abr 01, 2013 12:57 pm

aliascharlieman escribió:Hola,

Un saludo y muchos pips

Tienes algunas limitaciones en cuanto cuentas a en las que deseas copiar?
karl20
karl20
Cazador avanzado

Temas Temas : 325
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 05/08/2011

COPIADORA DE MT4 Empty COPIADORA DE MT4

Mensaje  reinosajulio Lun Abr 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Hola lo descargue pero no la sé configurar nos podrías regalar a los que no sabemos es una foto con la configuración? qué bueno que fuera si es posible un corto video.
Muchas gracias por este valioso aporte.

viva

reinosajulio
Soy Nuevito

Temas Temas : 5
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 01/07/2011

Mensaje  lolobv Lun Abr 01, 2013 4:45 pm

aliascharlieman escribió:Hola,

Un saludo y muchos pips

Ok thank you man!!
lolobv
lolobv
Cazador avanzado

Mensaje  aliascharlieman Mar Abr 02, 2013 4:12 am

Hola cazadores,
el link que puse antes no es el que se debe usar, pido excusas pero es que hace tiempo que usé este EA y no me acordaba bien.
El EA correcto para copiar a través de Internet es el que se llama "MT4i Internet Trade Mirror" y su link: [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
Todo está en ingles, pero es fácil de entender. Mas o menos recuerdo que debes bajar el MT4i InternetMirrorSender para el ordenador que va a enviar los comercios y el Mt4i InternetMirrorReceiver para el que va a recibir las señales. Por otra parte desde la propia web debes agregar suscriptores (no se si hay límite, creo que son hasta 20), a estos tu les das un nombre específico en el apartado "Sending to" / "Add a Subscriber" y que debes comunicar al que recibe la señal y que ya debe tener instalado en sus EA el MT4i-InternetMirrorReceiver.
Espero haber ayudado, no es mucho pero es lo que recuerdo y créanme que no es tan difícil ponerlo a funcionar, podéis ayudaros con el traductor de Google como lo hice yo.

Information about the Internet Trade Mirror
Click here to open these notes in a new window

The MT4i Internet Trade Mirror copies trades between different computers, over the internet. Senders can control which trades are broadcast. Receivers can control which trades are copied, and can change the lot sizing and risk settings.

Sending trades through the Trade Mirror

You need an account with MT4i Live
You need to add one or more MT4i accounts as receivers for your signals
You need to download and install the sender EA
You need to enter your MT4i username and password as parameters for the sender EA.
Once the sender EA is installed and configured, it will start to broadcast "heartbeat" messages to the subscribers, and to send signals whenever trades are opened or closed.

For information about configuring which trades are broadcast, please see the PDF documentation which is supplied with the sender EA.

Receiving trades through the Trade Mirror

A sender needs to add you as a subscriber
You need to download and install the receiver EA
You need to enter your MT4i username and password as parameters for the receiver EA, and you also need to fill in the username of the sender (as the "Channel" parameter).
Once the receiver EA is installed and configured, it will start to receive "heartbeat" messages from the sender and to copy new trades.

For information about configuring risk settings etc, please see the PDF documentation which is supplied with the receiver EA.

For any further help, please contact the MT4i user who is sending the signals.

More information about the Trade Mirror

The speed of trade copying depends almost entirely on the latency to MT4i's servers and the latency to the broker. In other words, it depends on your geographical location and the speed of light.

By default, the lot sizing in receiver accounts is adjusted based on their equity relative to the sender's. For example, if the sender has a $4000 account and the receiver has a $2000 account, then the receiver will trade half the lot size of the sender. However, the receiver can alter the lot sizing to increase or decrease risk, and can also override the stop-loss on trades.

The Internet Trade Mirror automatically adjusts between 2DP/4DP and 3DP/5DP brokers, and between different symbol names such as EURUSD and EURUSDcx. The receiver can also control how much slippage is acceptable relative to the sender's entry price.

For more information about configuring the sender and receiver EAs, please see the PDF documentation which is supplied with the EAs.

Un saludo y muchos pips
aliascharlieman
aliascharlieman
Infante Cazador

Temas Temas : 64
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 06/10/2011
Localización Localización : España

Mensaje  lolobv Mar Abr 16, 2013 5:47 pm

aliascharlieman escribió:Hola cazadores,
el link que puse antes no es el que se debe usar, pido excusas pero es que hace tiempo que usé este EA y no me acordaba bien.
El EA correcto para copiar a través de Internet es el que se llama "MT4i Internet Trade Mirror" y su link: [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
Todo está en ingles, pero es fácil de entender. Mas o menos recuerdo que debes bajar el MT4i InternetMirrorSender para el ordenador que va a enviar los comercios y el Mt4i InternetMirrorReceiver para el que va a recibir las señales. Por otra parte desde la propia web debes agregar suscriptores (no se si hay límite, creo que son hasta 20), a estos tu les das un nombre específico en el apartado "Sending to" / "Add a Subscriber" y que debes comunicar al que recibe la señal y que ya debe tener instalado en sus EA el MT4i-InternetMirrorReceiver.
Espero haber ayudado, no es mucho pero es lo que recuerdo y créanme que no es tan difícil ponerlo a funcionar, podéis ayudaros con el traductor de Google como lo hice yo.

Information about the Internet Trade Mirror
Click here to open these notes in a new window

The MT4i Internet Trade Mirror copies trades between different computers, over the internet. Senders can control which trades are broadcast. Receivers can control which trades are copied, and can change the lot sizing and risk settings.

Sending trades through the Trade Mirror

You need to add one or more MT4i accounts as receivers for your signals
You need to download and install the sender EA
You need to enter your MT4i username and password as parameters for the sender EA.
Once the sender EA is installed and configured, it will start to broadcast "heartbeat" messages to the subscribers, and to send signals whenever trades are opened or closed.

For information about configuring which trades are broadcast, please see the PDF documentation which is supplied with the sender EA.

Receiving trades through the Trade Mirror

A sender needs to add you as a subscriber
You need to download and install the receiver EA
You need to enter your MT4i username and password as parameters for the receiver EA, and you also need to fill in the username of the sender (as the "Channel" parameter).
Once the receiver EA is installed and configured, it will start to receive "heartbeat" messages from the sender and to copy new trades.

For information about configuring risk settings etc, please see the PDF documentation which is supplied with the receiver EA.

For any further help, please contact the MT4i user who is sending the signals.

More information about the Trade Mirror

The speed of trade copying depends almost entirely on the latency to MT4i's servers and the latency to the broker. In other words, it depends on your geographical location and the speed of light.

By default, the lot sizing in receiver accounts is adjusted based on their equity relative to the sender's. For example, if the sender has a $4000 account and the receiver has a $2000 account, then the receiver will trade half the lot size of the sender. However, the receiver can alter the lot sizing to increase or decrease risk, and can also override the stop-loss on trades.

The Internet Trade Mirror automatically adjusts between 2DP/4DP and 3DP/5DP brokers, and between different symbol names such as EURUSD and EURUSDcx. The receiver can also control how much slippage is acceptable relative to the sender's entry price.

For more information about configuring the sender and receiver EAs, please see the PDF documentation which is supplied with the EAs.

Un saludo y muchos pips

Esta copiadora sirve para cuentas reales? Es que creo que es solo para demo.

gracias un saludo
lolobv
lolobv
Cazador avanzado

Mensaje  aliascharlieman Miér Abr 17, 2013 2:23 am

Si va bien en cuentas reales. excelente

Un saludo y muchos pips.
aliascharlieman