Foro Cazadores de Pips
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Me Gusta y Comparto
Get Adobe Flash player
  Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997 Aw
Palabras claves

luis  indicadores  curso  

Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997

2 participantes

Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997 Empty Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997

Mensaje  Admin Cazadores de Pips Lun Abr 08, 2013 10:18 am

Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997

[CENTER]

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

“Red Light, Green Light” System Consistently Grabs 10-50 Pips Per Day Like Clockwork…

…Giving You Automatic Daily Income

Stop throwing your money away on “systems” that promise you everything, deliver nothing, and suck your trading account dry!

Part-Time or Full-Time Trader…Beginner or Advanced? Anyone can start profiting from Delphi TODAY!

By Jason Fielder

Forex Trader and System Developer

If you’re struggling with your trading and you’re searching for a
system that will finally make you money, then I’m REALLY excited that you’ve found this webpage.

STEP 1:
You roll out of bed around 8am eastern. (This is the ideal time because it allows you to catch the close of the European session and the open of U.S. session. NOTE: It’s not the only time you can scalp, but it’s my personal favorite.)

STEP 2:
You sit down at your computer, and before your eyes is a near-perfect setup (it doesn’t happen every day, but it does happen MOST days…)

STEP 3:
You wait for the currency to cross your pre-defined entry point (shown here by the yellow line) and you’re in the trade…

STEP 4:
You place your stop loss and your take profit (shown by the top yellow line) in the market, and you go and make yourself a bowl of cereal…

STEP 5:
You return from the kitchen (cereal bowl in hand) and find that you’ve already pocketed 26 pips…

…BEFORE YOU’VE EVEN FINISHED BREAKFAST!!

Here’s Exactly How Delphi Makes You Money

STEP 1:
The proprietary “Opportunity Window” highlights the best times to scalp. It’s very simple to use…if you’re inside the “opportunity window” you’re free to trade. If you’re outside the “window”, I suggest you NOT TRADE (even if the other three indicators recommend otherwise)

STEP 2:
The proprietary “Currency Strength Indicator” tells you which pair you should be trading. It’s simple…just look for the lines moving away from one another (in this case it’s the orange line and the red line, each of which represent a specific INDIVIDUAL currency) and that gives you the pair you need to be trading.

STEP 3:
The “Price Action Indicator” lines (seen here in yellow) give you historical areas of support and resistance. In Delphi, we use this highly accurate lines as our entry and exit points.

STEP 4:
The “Technical Arrows” are our technical indicator. They give us directionality and are the final filter for whether or not we should PULL THE TRIGGER and trade!

Download Link :

Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997 DelphiScaplet

Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997 1

Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997 2

Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997 4
Admin Cazadores de Pips
Admin Cazadores de Pips
Cazador Legendario

Temas Temas : 3755
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 19/04/2009
Localización Localización : Sociedad Secreta

http://www.cazadordepips.com

Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997 Empty Re: Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997

Mensaje  davidmr Jue Ago 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Primero de todo, gracias por los continuos aportes.

A lo que vamos, me he descargado el archivo, la instalacion es automatica gracias al archivo .exe que lleva los indocadores, pero el problema se me presenta despues al abrir de nuevo el Metatrader, no tengo ninguna plantilla ni ningun EA, por oo que voy a indicadores personalizados, y tengo cinco que correponden al delphi, al añadirlos a n grafico, se me bloquea el metatrader y no hay manera de poder operar, me obliga a cerrarlo y abrirlo para borrar el grafico donde lo estoy instalando.

Os pasa lo mismo? Que es lo que esty haciendo mal?

Gracias de nuevo por vuestra colaboracion.

davidmr
Cazador Activo

Temas Temas : 119
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 07/05/2012
Localización Localización : Valencia

Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997 Empty Re: Delphi Scalper V2.0 - Full Version - $997

Mensaje  davidmr Vie Ago 23, 2013 12:45 pm

tambien os lo podeis bajar desde aqui,

que ademas lleva los ficheros de las tempaltes, pero ni por esas, tampoco consigo hacerlo funcionar.

Help me, please

davidmr
Cazador Activo

Temas Temas : 119
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 07/05/2012
Localización Localización : Valencia

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado