Foro Cazadores de Pips
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Me Gusta y Comparto
Get Adobe Flash player
se busca steve nison candlestick course Aw
Palabras claves

indicadores  curso  luis  

se busca steve nison candlestick course

3 participantes

se busca steve nison candlestick course Empty se busca steve nison candlestick course

Mensaje  rygar123 Dom Oct 17, 2010 8:46 am

si alguien pudiera conseguir steve nison profiting in forex y steve nison Candle Charting Essentials and Beyond.
rygar123
rygar123
Soy Nuevito

Temas Temas : 49
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 01/08/2010

se busca steve nison candlestick course Empty Re: se busca steve nison candlestick course

Mensaje  alexcs23 Jue Oct 21, 2010 12:19 am

Hola Rigar123.

Visita el siguiente link, si en algo te ayuda, excelente:

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Un Saludo.

Alex

excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente
alexcs23
alexcs23
Cazador Activo

Temas Temas : 115
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 08/06/2010

se busca steve nison candlestick course Empty Re: se busca steve nison candlestick course

Mensaje  rygar123 Mar Nov 02, 2010 7:52 am

saludos alex , no tienes los dos cursos nuevos de el.
rygar123
rygar123
Soy Nuevito

Mensaje  alexcs23 Mar Nov 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Buenas tardes Rigar123 y Amigos Cazadores.

A continuación se encuentra todo lo que tengo de Steven Nison.

Espero les sea a todos de utilidad

Steve Nison - Secrets to Becoming A Samurai Trader XviD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After reading Steve Nisons first book on Candle Charting, and realizing how much sense he made, I naturally started looking around to see what other work he had done. This led me to find the DVD set entitled, "Secrets to Becoming A Samurai Trader."

In this 2 DVD set, Mr. Nison states that he will go into greater depth, and cover material not shown in his books. In addition, I found out that this set covered over 5 hour of material, which made me even more excited. The only down side was the price. At about $500, I had to do some thinking before I made a decision, but I eventually decided to go ahead with it.

After watching the DVD for the first time, I knew that I had spent my money wisely. Just like with his books, Steve Nison does not disappoint. What I liked about this DVD is that Steve does not waste time covering the basic formations, but gets right into the advanced concepts.

Basically how this DVD is setup is that Mr. Nison shows candle charts through what seems to be a PowerPoint presentation, and then discusses his interpretation of the chart. From there, members of the small audience occasionally ask him questions. Steve moves through the charts fairly quickly, so once the 5 hours are up, he has gone through an awful lot of examples. To date, I have watched this DVD set about 7 times, and each time I watch it, I learn something new.

Steve Nison focuses quite a bit on gaps, or as what the Japanese call them, windows. Prior to watching this DVD, I had not fully realized how powerful gaps can be. Other terms that Steve covers include: southern doji, rising three methods, 3 advancing white soldiers, piercing lines, high wave candles, and the rickshaw man.

All in all, I have no complaints about this DVD, as I feel that it was money well spent, and that the knowledge acquired will last a lifetime.

DOWNLOAD

Steve Nison - Profiting With Japenese Candlestick Charts

These DVD workshops are incredible learning experiences. You’ll learn how to protect your trading capital and make better trading decisions every single day Here’s what you receive: Steve Nison, discloses his favorite candlestick and western tools, techniques and strategies in this DVD workshop.
Filmed at one of his full day live seminars, this workshop is perfectly tailored to those new to candlesticks or those who want to make sure they are using candlesticks correctly and to their maximum profit potential. Discover Steve’s all time favorite candlestick signal (this alone is worth the price of the DVD!) Learn the importance of risk/reward analysis. See how to merge candle signals with western signals. These are many of the very same techniques Steve uses for his institutional clients.

Just some of the exciting features of this workshop include:

* Special focus on money management such as when to enter and exit trades, looking at candles in context and being a market chameleon by adapting to the market.
* The newest refinements for high success trading with candles.
* Extra focus on using intraday candle charts – for day and swing traders.
* This is the only way (besides Steve's live seminars) that you get can this secret information.
* Learn Nison Trading Principles - Steve's core trading guidelines for successful trading.
* BONUS: Special "Test Your Knowledge" Section: Over 20 extra charts with nearly 50 in depth interactive questions (and answers) tests and refines your candlestick trading skills.

Includes eBooks, Notes, and Candlestick Companion

Site: [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

"Download From HotFile"

"Download From FileSonic"

"Download From FileServe"

Steve Nison - Highlight Videos and Webinar recordings

I'll reveal the secrets to pinpointing trend reversals before other traders will know what hit them!. Series of Steve's HIGHLIGHTS Videos, and a Series of Steve's recorded Webinars.

My candle charting methods are proven to build your confidence, keep you out of bad trades, and maximize your profits!
Did you know that candlestick charts can give you MORE insight than old-fashioned bar charts have to offer.
With that additional insight, you'll be able to trade smarter, safer, and more profitably!
To learn even more valuable ways to improve your trading results with the help of candle charts, I invite you to subscribe to my video newsletter called Highlights. Twice each month you'll receive a new issue delivered to your email inbox... making it easy to learn these powerful techniques!

Why video?
Because I can speak and explain on real charts what's going on to help you understand that issue's main concepts.

Also included are recordings of Webinars by Steve Nison

Screenshots

"Download From HotFile"

"Download From FileSonic"

"Download From FileServe"

FOREX traders – Steve Nison’s Profiting In Forex DVD Workshop

[Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“Imagine Having Calm Confidence In Your Forex Trading Skills… Now You Can Use Candlestick Charts To Gain The Knowledge And Expertise Of A True Market Professional”.
Late last year, I presented my FIRST EVER full day FX-specific seminar to a roomful of eager FOREX traders. (In fact, the live seminar sold out in just 2 weeks!) I received so many requests to teach how to use candlestick charts with currency trading that I was practically forced to offer this seminar. And to make sure that this information was available for every Forex trader who wants access to this valuable training, I had the full seminar recorded. Now this training is available as the brand new “Profiting in Forex DVD Workshop”.

The full DVD Workshop gives you more than 6 hours of action-packed information designed to help you trade with more confidence and success.

"Download From HotFile"

Steve Nison - Candlesticks Re-Ignited | 5.25 Gb

The “Candlesticks Re-Ignited” DVD Workshop is ideal for traders looking to overcome today’s trading obstacles with advanced skills for the candlestick trader. These are the most exciting breakthroughs in candlestick charting in nearly a quarter century since Steve Nison introduced his first best-selling book.

DVD 1: Advanced Doji and Price Confirmation
DVD 2: Advanced Single and Blended Candle Lines
DVD 3: Advanced Bull Double Candle Lines
DVD 4: Advanced Bear Double Candle Lines and Advanced Window
DVD 5: Advanced East and West - Part 1
DVD 6: Advanced East and West – Part 2
DVD 7: Advanced Trade Management
Bonus DVD: Advanced Candles Trading Lab

Download Here
Hotfile:

Un abrazo.

Alex

excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente excelente
alexcs23
alexcs23
Cazador Activo

Mensaje  rygar123 Mar Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm

bien agradecido alex gracias de corazon.
rygar123
rygar123
Soy Nuevito

Mensaje  Admin Cazadores de Pips Miér Nov 03, 2010 6:33 am

de PRIMERA el APORTE!!!!
Admin Cazadores de Pips
Admin Cazadores de Pips
Cazador Legendario

Temas Temas : 3755
Fecha de inscripción Fecha de inscripción : 19/04/2009
Localización Localización : Sociedad Secreta

http://www.cazadordepips.com

Mensaje  rygar123 Miér Nov 03, 2010 7:38 am

alex saludos que programa si alguno necesito para poder ver estos videos es que cuando descargue el primer video me dio una alerta que necesitaba el dvd.
rygar123
rygar123
Soy Nuevito

Mensaje  alexcs23 Miér Nov 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Hola Rygar123.

El primer video que descargaste se encuentra en formato XviD. En ocaciones lo trata de ver con el reproductor de Windows Media que trae por defecto nuestro Windows, el problema que se presenta en estos casos es que el reproductor no trae incorporado el codec necesario para leer nuestro archivo, lo importante es que lo podemos solucionar de las siguientes 2 maneras:

Instalamos un paquete de codec que lo podemos descargar del siguiente enlace:

En opciones de instalación seleccionamos default.

o bien, instalamos un reproductor que pueda leer nuestro archivo.

Lo podemos descargar del siguiente enlace:

Este reproductor me ha dado bastantes buenos resultados y lo importante es que es gratuito y se encuentra en español.

Con esto le damos solución a la reproducción del formato de video XviD y de paso podremos reproducir la totalidad de los otros archivos, tanto de video como de audio.

Espero te ayude mi respuesta.

Un Saludo.
Alex
alexcs23
alexcs23
Cazador Activo

Mensaje  rygar123 Jue Nov 04, 2010 8:09 am

gracias alex tratare eso.
rygar123
rygar123
Soy Nuevito

Mensaje  Invitado Dom Nov 07, 2010 10:38 am

Gracias por el Video!!!
se agradece infinitamente
saludos.
alabama aplau grazie :uno:
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado